Indicators for cities:
- #SDG11 - Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- 11.7.1 - Area of public space as a proportion of total city space ( BBB )
- 11.b - Percentage of cities implementing risk reduction and resilience policies that include vulnerable and marginalized groups.
- 11.a Cities with more than 100,000 inhabitants that implement urban and regional development plans integrating population projections and resource needs
- 11-a-1- Cities with more than 100,000 inhabitants that implement urban and regional development plans integrating population projections and resource needs ( CBB )
- 11-2-1-Percentage of people living within 0.5 km of public transit (running at least every 20 minutes) in cities with more than 500,000 inhabitants (CBB)
- 11-7 - The average share of the built-up areas of cities in open space in public ownership and use.
- 11.3 - Efficient land use
- 11-3-1 - Ratio of land consumption rate to population growth rate at comparable scale (CBB)
- 11-6-2- Level of ambient particulate matter (PM 10 and PM 2.5) (BBA)
- 11-1-1 - Percentage of urban population living in slums or informal settlements (BBA)
- 11-2- Proportion of the population that has a public transit stop within 0.5 km
- 11-b-2 - Population density measured over continuous urban footprint ( BBB )
- 11-6-1 - Percentage of urban solid waste regularly collected and recycled (disaggregated by E-waste and non-E-waste) (BAA)
- 11-6 - Percentage of urban solid waste regularly collected and well managed (disaggregated by type of waste)